- Increases skin smoothness
- Boosts hydration
- Helps replenish the sphingolipids and ceramides in the skin’s lipid barrier
- Decreases the appearance of fine lines
- Gives a skin a soft look and feel
- These lipid ingredients are bio-identical to those found in the skin moisture barrier. Produced by the outermost layer of skin, they play an important part in the retention of moisture in the skin.
- A natural part of the cell membrane in the outermost skin layer. They are critical in helping the skin to maintain its moisture-binding and protective barrier functions and they play a key role in maintaining the moisture level and firmness of the skin
- Paraben, propylene glycol, and formaldehyde-free
Directions for use
- After cleansing skin, apply a small amount to entire face morning and night.